New Eagle PTO is dedicated to our mission of enriching your child’s educational experience. We have the passion, drive, and desire to make New Eagle the best school for your child. However, we rely on the New Eagle community to help support us in this mission through donations and volunteerism.
There are several ways that you can financially support the PTO:
- Direct Donations: Become a “Friend of the PTO” by making a tax-deductible contribution directly to the PTO
- Shop to Give with AmazonSmile: When you shop with Amazon, a portion of your purchase total can be automatically donated to the PTO!
- Participate in Fundraisers! We host a number of fun events every year, the proceeds of which go directly toward our mission.
- Box Top$ for Education – see here for more information
- Minted Fundraiser – year round – you Save 20%, Minted donates 15% through Minted’s Fundraising Program!
- Matching gifts from your Employer – check with your company human resources for more information. Most companies offer this, and it is a great way to maximize the impact of your gift!
As a non-profit 501c3 organization, New Eagle PTO relies on donations to:
- Keep you Informed – The PTO creates and distributes the PTO Blast, a weekly email containing important information about upcoming activities, event highlights and school news. The PTO Blast with a View from the Eagle’s Eye is distributed monthly via email to inform parents about additional school and district news.
- Make School Fun! – Funds raised by the PTO go towards quality Cultural Arts programs, necessary classroom enhancements, vital community outreach initiatives, and exciting social events not included in the district-wide budget.
- Bring People Together – School-wide pep rallies, the Spring Fair, after-school clubs and an annual Parent Social promote a sense of community among students, parents and teachers.
- Encourage Creativity – The Golden Apple Grant program gives teachers and parents the opportunity to apply for funding for special school-related projects and/or activities they might otherwise not be able to afford.
If you wish to support the PTO but cannot do so financially, we encourage you to come join us as a volunteer! We are always in need of help no matter how much or how little you can give, in time or money. Every bit helps!
New Eagle Elementary School PTO is a registered 501c3 charity and the associated EIN is 23-2803841.