Trunk or Treat!
- When: Friday, October 25, 2019, 5:00 to 6:15 pm
(Rain date: Sunday, October 27th, 4:00-5:30 pm)
- Where: New Eagle Elementary Parking Lot
- Who: All New Eagle families and siblings are welcome!
- Cost: $25 per family or $30 at the door
- RSVP: Requested by Friday, October 18, 2019 – Sign up using the online form below!
What is Trunk or Treat:
Children dress in their Halloween costumes and go trick or treating at each car with their friends and family around the NEES parking lot. Parents are welcome to come dressed in costumes as well. Families will be handing out candy or treats from their decorated trunks. A DJ will be playing music during the event and awards will be given out to the Top 3 Trunks! Candy (all nut free) for the trunks and pretzels/water will be supplied by NEES PTO and donations.
The cost to participate is $25 per family ($30 at the door) and includes trick or treating, a soft pretzel and water for family members. Please register online below for your “trunk” spot or for “trick or treating” only. The funds raised by this event will be used to enhance the educational and social experience of the New Eagle students and families by the PTO.
Who will be one of the winners of the best trunk award this year? Get creative! Choose a theme! It can be spooky, silly, simple or spectacular! Just pop open your trunk and have fun decorating your car! The nut-free candy and treats will be supplied to you when you arrive by the New Eagle PTO and by the kind donations that are received in advance. Many prizes will be awarded to Top Trunk winners!
Sign up online today using the form below to reserve a “trunk” space! Parking spaces are limited and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. It is encouraged to decorate your trunk, but not required. All children can trick or treat!
- If you register online before the deadline, you will receive a fast pass to skip the check in line.
- If you are decorating your trunk, plan to arrive 4:30 pm and you will be directed to a designated spot to set up your car.
- If you are only trick or treating, arrive at 5:00 in time for trick or treating to begin at 5:15 pm.
- For safety reasons, no one will be permitted to drive off the “trunk” lot until 6:15 pm.
If you would like to make a donation of nut free candy for Trunk or Treat, please drop it off in the “Candy Donation” bin in the New Eagle lobby. Thank you in advance for your donation!
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED to make this event a success! We are in need of volunteers to help with admissions and also at the pretzels/water stations.
Volunteer sign-up is closed.
For More Information:
For any questions or to make a donation please contact: Tana Sprecher (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Aimee Poduri (email@example.com).
Trunk or Treat Register/RSVP Online:
Registration is now closed.