The New Eagle Elementary School Learning Fair is held annually for one week in March. During this week, the Large Group room is filled with hundreds of displays showing off the knowledge of our New Eagle students!
The 2019 Learning Fair will be held the week of March 11th – 15th, 2019. Registration is NOW OPEN for the fair – click here to submit your application.
About the Learning Fair
What fascinates you? What would you like to learn more about? This is your chance to show off your knowledge on a topic YOU choose—science, sports, math, music, art, history, a hobby—you name it! This is a non-competitive event open to ALL New Eagle Students.
Due to allergy concerns, please do not include animals, food, or drink in your display.
To enter, just pick a topic to explore by yourself or with a friend, submit the application by February 22nd, and start having fun creating your display!
There are many types of displays you can create. A large number of students use some sort of cardboard backdrop, like the standard tri-fold display board found at Staples or Walmart, to present their project. Others create dioramas, set up models or bring in props to add to their display, which could include photos, drawings, and/or text. There are some electrical outlets available should a portion of your project need electricity. View a few examples of past learning fair displays for inspiration.
Important Learning Fair dates and times:
Grades: Kindergarten, 1st, & 2nd:
- Set-up: Monday, March 11th, 3:00-5:00pm
- Class Visits: Tuesday, March 12th
- Open House: Tuesday, March 12th, 6:00-8:00pm
- Class Visits: Wednesday, March 13th
- Take-down: Wednesday, March 13th, 3:00-5:00pm
Grades: 3rd & 4th:
- Set-up: Wednesday, March 13th, 3:00-5:00pm
- Class Visits: Thursday, March 14th
- Open House: Thursday, March 14th, 6:00-8:00pm
- Class Visits: Friday, March 15th
- Take-down: Friday, March 15th, 3:00-4:00pm
Please contact Jen Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.