The New Eagle PTO Fun Run is an annual fundraiser to raise money for FLITE and T&E Cares. The Fun Run is held in the spring and is open to all New Eagle students, alumni, siblings, staff, and parents.
2019 New Eagle Fun Run
Friday, April 26, 2019 at 3:20pm (rain or shine!)
- Registration information will be coming soon – check back for link to online registration!
- Children will not be able to run without a parent/guardian present at dismissal. (More details to come, as we get closer to the date.) This is a run by the PTO, not the school, therefore, parents are required to be at school for the event. Parents must notify teachers the day of the run if another parent is responsible for their child at the event.
- Fundraising – Children are encouraged to collect pledges! Pledge Sheet will be posted here soon – please check back. If you prefer, you can give an optional donation at the time of registration.
- Kudos – Medals will be presented to ALL kids that complete the run!
- Volunteers – We will need several volunteers. This is such a fun event…be sure to be a part of it!!! Details will be sent out soon, watch our News section for sign up information.
Thank You to our SPONSORS!
Westside Wellness Chiropractic
New Eagle PTO
Additional information will be published on our home page and sent out in Blasts as the date approaches. Contact Janeen Jonak at 610-662-3190 or email@example.com with any questions.