The New Eagle PTO Fun Run is an annual fundraiser to raise money for FLITE, T&E Cares, and Alex’s Lemonade. The Fun Run is held in the spring and is open to all New Eagle students, alumni, siblings, staff, and parents.
2020 New Eagle Fun Run
Friday, April 24, 2020
- Registration is now open – click here to register now!
- Children will not be able to run without a parent/guardian present at dismissal. (More details to come, as we get closer to the date.) This is a run by the PTO, not the school, therefore, parents are required to be at school for the event. Parents must notify teachers the day of the run if another parent is responsible for their child at the event.
- Fundraising – Children are encouraged to collect pledges! Click here to print your Pledge Sheet. If you prefer, you can give an optional donation at the time of registration.
- Kudos – Medals will be presented to ALL kids that complete the run!
- Volunteers – To make this event a success, we are in need of volunteers! Since all children must have a parent present at the event – why not volunteer? This is such a fun event…be sure to be a part of it!!! See the sign-up sheet for volunteer opportunities.
Thank You to our SPONSORS!
Westside Wellness Chiropractic
New Eagle PTO
Additional information will be published on our home page and sent out in Blasts as the date approaches. Contact Janeen Jonak at 610-662-3190 or email@example.com with any questions.