Get access to the 2020-2021 school directory and publish your family’s information! Please note that this is the central communication repository through which we will send email communications for important school related information throughout the school year.
Once you have updated your family’s information, you may also purchase access to the directory for $10.
By now, you should have receive an email with instructions with the Subject:
‘Important New Eagle Directory Information – Please Confirm your Contact Information’
Just in case, the instructions are also below:
Please go to the New Eagle Membership Toolkit website to verify that your family’s data is correct and decide what information you would like included in the directory. Your student(s) will not appear in the directory until you complete the steps below.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://neweaglepto.
- Click on the Register/Login button and Login using the same email and password previously created
- If you do not already have an account, select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences. If you do not want your contact information to appear in the directory, select No during this step.
- Once these forms are complete, you will have the option to purchase access to the directory
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get all of the latest PTO updates and to make a donation to support the New Eagle PTO please visit https://www.neweaglepto.